PF resist, DF resist, Softy Liner
- Positioning or Limited Ambulation: Moderate
- Custom fabricated (from cast)
- Strap variations - include elastic or solid Velcro
- Strut variations - include very flexible, moderately flexible, and semi-rigid
- Proximal posterior - provides "leaf-spring" like resistance to ankle plantarflexion and dorsiflexion
- Softy Liner - made of foam provides more comfortable control of feet that are difficult to align or have sensitive boney prominences
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Full wrap-around shell - for flexible control of foot position and alignment
- Other liner materials are available - including Polyethylene, Co-poly, and OP Flex
- For patients who have excessive plantarfelxion or dorsiflexion.
- For patients who have excessive pronation or supination.
- For patients who need more medial/lateral stability than possible in the HT4 or HT3.
- For patients who have knee hyperextension.
- For patients who have some voluntary control that is very useful and can use that control to increase overall function.
- For patients who need assistance in managing knee position in flexion and/or extension.
- For patients who need a resting splint.