For smaller patients fixed ankle, PF block, DF block
- Excess Dorsiflexion/Crouching: Strong
- Custom fabricated (from cast)
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Fully integrated padding
- Full wrap-around shell - for flexible control of foot position and alignment
- Proximal component - blocks plantarflexion and dorsiflexion
- Despite overall high tone, lacks consistent plantarflexion strength and collapses into crouched and severely-pronated stance (often rocker-bottomed).
- Lower weight and smaller size do not warrant the complexity of the HT-T two-part brace.
- Crouched stance can be improved by manually extending the knee.