Rear entry, DF block
- Excess Dorsiflexion/Crouching: Strong
- Custom fabricated (from cast)
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Fully integrated padding
- Full wrap-around shell - for flexible control of foot position and alignment
- Solid anterior component - firmly supports a crouching patient in weight bearing. Knee extension is encouraged through floor reaction when range of motion at the knee and hip is available.
- Sink into excessive dorsiflexion through weakness.
- Can extend at the knee and hip when manually repositioned during weight bearing.
- Lack plantarflexion strength.
- Are not crouching due to tight hip flexors, hamstrings.