- Excess Plantarflexion/Toe Walking: Strong
- Knee Hyperextension: Strong
- Custom fabricated (from cast)
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Fully integrated padding
- Thin polyethylene inner liner - to comfortably correct and/or maintain foot alignment. Our Softy foam or OP Flex liner are available as alternatives to the polyethylene. Note: This two-part orthosis can also be ordered without the inner liner--for those with patients who have a stable, neutral foot position but need lightweight sagittal plane control.
- Straight or dorsi-assist hinge - Tamarack Flexure Joints in 75, 85, or 95 durometer resistance. And in pediatric, adult medium, and adult strong sizes.
- Posterior upright features a standard PF stop block - also available with adjustable plantarflexion stop, or with a free ankle
- Need medial and lateral stability to help control excess pronation or supination.
- Would benefit from dorsi-assist during swing phase.
- Exhibit strong excess plantarflexion or knee hyperextension.