DF block, PF block, Softy liner
- Positioning or Limited Ambulation: Strong
- Custom fabricated (from cast)
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Full wrap-around inner shell - for control of foot position
- Fully integrated padding
- Stiff posterior of outer frame - provides strength and stability, blocking plantarflexion and dorsiflexion
- Softy Liner - provides more comfortable control for difficult-to-correct feet or feet with sensitive boney anatomy
- Extremely durable brace - for larger patients
- Despite overall high tone, lack consistent plantarflexion strength and collapses into crouched and severely pronated stance (often rocker bottomed).
- Crouched stance can be improved by manually extending the knee.
- Do not have the dorsiflexion range reflected in their stance when foot is corrected.
- Weight and size due to maturity have exceeded patient’s strength, ambulation is decreasing.
- Have difficult to correct feet or feet with sensitive boney prominences.