PF resist, DF free
- Patients with strong patterns of supination or pronation
- Custom fabricated (from cast)
- Defined plantar surface contours
- Fully integrated padding
- Full wrap-around shell - for flexible control of foot position and alignment
- Flexible posterior upright - resists excessive PF but supports PF at heel strike and push off
- Have strong patterns of supination or pronation.
- Have some voluntary control that is useful and can use the flexible control to increase overall function.
- Have mild knee hyperextension.
- Need more medial/lateral stability than possible in a HT 4.
- Need assistance in managing knee position in flexion and/or extension.