Knee ankle foot orthosis
- Patients who need medial/lateral support for a knee position
- Or who exhibit extreme knee hyperextension or flexion that cannot be controlled by a HT brace alone
- Custom fabricated (from cast)
- Fully integrated padding
- Choice of knee joint - Drop Lock knee joint, Offset Free Motion, Step Lock, or Adjustable Ring Lock.
- Fully customizable - a number of alternate hinge choices and additional optimizations, like knee pads and growth extension bars, are available (at additional cost).
- Combines with a variety of custom HT brace styles - including the solid-ankle HT-T or HT-T Softy, the articulated HT-2, or the HT SAFO, depending on desired functionality.
- For patients who need medial/lateral support for a knee position or who exhibit extreme knee hyperextension or flexion (crouching) that cannot be controlled by a HT brace alone.
- For patients who have fragile bone conditions, or excess knee flexion due to muscle weakness, not because of contractures.